Thursday, July 29, 2010

We're gonna make it, just you wait.

Ah, I can't believe today was my last day in the office. They really made me cry this afternoon. I'm going to miss them a lot. It has been an amazing summer. For lunch, I met up with Prescella and Jessica. We got McD's at HSQ. haha. Classy. Then we went to the TL broadcast. He's a really cool guy. He reminds me of a mix between Dr. Sharpe and Nick Saban...aka, coolest guy ever. haha. So yeah. that was from 4 to 5, then we mingled a bit, then I said a sad good bye to Prescella, and caught an early train. Got home around 6:15 or so, and Nagymama had made dinner. Aw. =] So we ate, talked about this summer and last summer, then she pulled out the pictures and family history. haha it was nice. I talked to George to make sure my flight is all taken care of, then I realized I have more stuff left than I realized. So I packed up another box and scheduled another pick up for tomorrow. Haha oy. I'm sure UPS loves me. =] Oh well. This way, my backpack won't be SO packed. Which will be good, because I decided I am going to do the subway/bus combo, because all the shuttles have terrible reviews.

I have been like, frantic the past few days. I've slept very little, and I'm constantly exhausted. But there's so much to do! I don't have a choice! Oh well, such is life. Tonight, I have to finish packing that box, and make sure everything is ready.

Tomorrow is my last day!! I can't believe it. We get breakfast, time with Tim Adams, then I'm off to the airport! LGA to DCA to TPA, a few hours for sleep, then off to Bama before the sun rises. Oh boy. Then Saturday will be a full day of moving/unpacking, and so will Sunday. Boy oh boy. I'm just waiting for Missouri. I get to relax in the river ALL DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics