Tuesday, July 20, 2010

OY.

oy oy oy.

I spent this entire weekend in the pool. It was lovely. I also had a huge freak out over my portfolio. Not so lovely. I'm scrambling to get a portfolio together by Monday, because they told me at the last minute I needed one for my interview. Excellent. I'm only a junior...I haven't gone through the class yet. Not good. And nothing is coming together....I'm really praying it will. I'm also dealing with trying to get all of my stuff out of the Retreat, without actually being there. And I can't get a straight answer on when it needs to be out, which is not helping. I'm just ready to be rid of that part of my life. It's over indulgent college kids whose mommies and daddies pay for everything, so they trash the place. And now it's become the party spot, so they sponsor party busses and drunken pool parties. No thank you.

Yesterday, Diane wasn't there, so I helped Kristin and Kristen with a fabric project. We were busy aaaaall day. Today we had speakers all day. Oy. Then I trekked down to Utrecht, only to find they didn't have what I needed. After I called and they said they would! Angry Theresa. Caught the subway cause I was pissed and didn't want to walk back. haha. Caught my 7 train though, so that was nice.

Tomorrow I'm in the office all day, then I need to come home and clean because Cameron is coming to visit Thursday!!!! I'm soooo excited!! We're going to do all the touristy things, and then all the fun things I really want to do. haha.

I can't believe there are less than two weeks left. I really can't handle it. I'm going to miss NYC so much. I really love it.

And now, journal, I've become too distracted to write anything substantial. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics