Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You said forever and always

Oh journal, I'm so sorry. I've been very busy. Let's see...I had an update for last week, but I lost it. Highlights: Thursday we went to the Macy's Parade Studio. Awesome!! One night I went to dinner with Nagymama, then I spent the weekend at George and Diane's. It was so fun. We went peach picking, shopping, to the lake, and we shot fireworks. Loooved it! The train rides to/from were ridiculous. I had to go through Trenton and Camden, aka.....sketchville. River Line is public transit for the really seedy areas. There was almost a fight on the way home. Oy. This week is only 4 days, which is nice. Friday I'm going to Coney Island, and Saturday I'm going to the Shore. I can't wait!

My computer still isn't back, but hopefully it will be soon, then I'll go back to daily. AND then I can post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics