Thursday, July 15, 2010

My computer has returned!

Joy!!

Okay, so today I went to TexWorld. AWESOME! So many amazing fabrics, and super nice vendors. Working for Macy's gets you a lot of recognition. I like that. After TexWorld, I met with the group, and we went over some details of the project. Then we met with Dara, who seemed to like it. After work, I met up with Liz. We went to Shilla in K-Town for some Korean food. My advice....don't. I love Korean BBQ, and I enjoy other asian food, but I really did not enjoy this. Too many mystery ingredients, and not enough flavor. Oh well. From there, we walked back to the Webster, and brainstormed stuff for Fashion, Inc. I'm so excited for everything we have planned, it will be fabulous. I left there around 9:40, and walked back to Penn. Caught trains out of there and Secaucus just barely. Perfect. Got home, and my computer was here! Yay! Let's see how long it lasts this time.

Now, I need to pack. I'm going to work til 1 tomorrow, then I'm off to Long Island for the weekend! Helloooo outlet mall and beach! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics