Monday, July 12, 2010

3 weeks left!

I REALLY can't wait to get my computer back.

Friday after work, Candice, Gabrijel, and I went to Chelsea to a really yummy pad thai place. There was a cute mangirl (man dressed like a teenage girl) who served us. It was like 6 bucks and delicious. After that, Gabrijel went to swim, and Candice and I went to Banana Republic to look around and wait for Prescella. Once she got there, we walked to the F train and got on our way to Coney Island. =D We switched to the D train to get there faster, and it only took about 45 minutes. We had an AWESOME time at Coney Island. We got crappy funnel cake, decent hot dogs, and saw a lot of interesting people. I also rode my first real rollercoaster, The Cyclone. It was kind of terrifying, but totally worth it. I wish I had my computer so I could post pictures. I bought my picture because my face was hilarious. Goodness. Then we rode a Surf's Up ride, which was pretty fun, then we did the super high swings that spin fast and go high. I'd never done that either. It was amazing. Then we walked the boardwalk, watched the Coney Island Dancers for a while, then stuck our feet in the water. The water was really gross. We left around 8 or so, and I got back to Passaic around midnight. It was so much fun. I'm so glad we finally got to hang out outside of work.

Saturday Autumn came to NJ at 730 in the morning so we could go to Belmar, only to find the weather wasn't going to be good. Oy. I felt so bad. So we went in the pool, then went to see Eclipse. It was good. Then to Target,then to Romeo's for lunch. Then we decided hey why not, let's go to the Secaucus outlets. They were terrible. A bunch of random buildings all spread out. Oy. I found something at Juicy of all places, but it was $40 and I couldn't do it, for a tiny charm. So then we went back to Passaic and watched The Man. It was good, but we didn't know what was going on. She left around 6, and I think I just crashed.

Sunday morning, Nagymama decided we should go to the lake. Uhhh ok. So after she got home from church, we loaded up and went. We stopped at BK for lunch (she LOVES it. it's hilarious.), then went. Her driving scares me a lot, but we made it. They had a huge storm there Saturday, so the water was up. It looked good. I was so afraid it would be awful. The weird thing though is a ton of leaves keep washing down, so the entire lake is full of them. I went out so far as I was knee deep in leaves, then I said I can't do it anymore. We talked to Rena for a bit, then headed back. I talked to mom and Erin for a long time last night, so I didn't sleep too much. haha oh well.

Today, I've been working on cataloging samples, researching trims, and buying more samples. I'm on lunch right now, so I figured I'd update everyone. My midpoint review went well, and I'm going to interview for another internship here next summer. I hope that goes well.

Tomorrow, I'm volunteering painting a homeless shelter in the Bronx. That should be an adventure.

I can't believe there are only 3 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics