Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer...

Today was busy! Once I got in, they put me to work. We're starting everything for Summer '11, so we're really into concept now. At lunch, I ran to the FIT bookstore and got myself a portfolio finally. I don't love it, but it will serve it's purpose. Then I had a meeting with my group so we could get ready for our dress rehearsal tomorrow. oy. Thenn it was MADNESS in the workroom. We were trying to get together outfits for May, June, and July, and it was crazy. So fun though. Threw together the fit book, then ran and caught my trains home. Then I ate dinner, cleaned, and tried to get Alanna to help me with some portfolio stuff cause she loves me. Haha. I also love Kayla Evans FOREVER for all of the help she's given me. She's amazing, and I'm so sad she's leaving us all for Boston. But it also gives us an excuse to go up there. =P

Anywho, now I need to finish cleaning, cause Cameron's coming tomorrow! I'm so excited. We're going to have a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics