Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hey you, hey you.

This weekend has been insane. I got my portfolio together, showed Nagymama how to use her sewing machine, and packed up all of my belongings. I have three suitcases and two large boxes. Goodness. Also today, they were packing up all of my stuff in T-town as well. Thank goodness Amber was there.

I can't believe there are only 5 days left. It's crazy. Tomorrow, I have two interviews. One final review, and one for a potential internship with Macy's again next summer. With the VP of Design for Men's INC and American Rag. Eep. Intimidating. Luckily, I got my portfolio together this weekend. It's not great, but it will do. I think they understand that I'm only a junior. So those are at 11 and 11:30. Other than that, tomorrow is a full day in the office. Tuesday we have dress rehearsal for our presentations, then it's either more practice or back to the office. Wednesday is the official presentation. We are the very first group to go, at 8 am. Ohhh boy. But luckily we'll get it over with quickly. Thursday is more presentations, but I'll be in the office most of the day. Friday is my last day! We're speaking to Tim Adams, and probably having a little party. haha. Straight from work, I have to book it to the subway/bus to get to LGA and pray that I catch a flight home. Then it's probably 8 hours at home, then a 10 hour drive up to Alabama. Then Saturday we'll spend the entire day moving in. Saturday night is Lindsay's wedding reception, which I REALLY hope I can make it to. The next few days will be unpacking and organizing, then Monday or Tuesday we're off to Missouri for a week, where I finally get to relax. I'm toying with the idea of making Missouri a technology free zone, so I don't need to concern myself with facebook, email, phone, anything. I think it would be a nice break. I also recognize that I am heavily involved, and need to be reachable. So we'll see about that.

Anywho, I'm glad today is over, and I'm really sad that I only have one week left. I'm really really going to miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics