Tuesday, April 19, 2011

“The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope."

Today has been absolutely amazing. I didn't sleep much last night because of fittings and reading and yada yada, so I was exhausted this morning. Hauled my butt over to draping, and was in uber productive mode. Got the pattern for my skirt completely done (huzzah!) and started on the top. Got lunch with Stephanie, then went to World Lit, then ran to my car. Picked up Lindsay, and we went to Wal Mart for last minute show stuff. I got a bunch of lures to put in everyone's hair. (Which I just realized I didn't get pictures of. CURSES.) Got bobby pins, sticky boobs, and everything else we needed, then ran around like crazy. Annie met me at my apartment, I threw clothes everywhere because I couldn't find an outfit I liked, then got the PA and went to Doster. Got eeeeverything ready just barely in time, was super awkward speaking into the microphone, then ran the show. Everything went REALLY well, except we messed up two songs. Oops. But I say if that was the only mistake, that is pretty darn good.

The show was AMAZING. I love my models so so soooo much. This is why I stand firm in my use of my friends as models. We all know I hate "normal" expectations. I'm going to take my theme and run with it, then I'm going to have an amazing time doing it. That includes letting my friends model and take photos. And I'm really happy about that. And I'm really okay with having that weirdo collection, because that's me, and I love it. :)

Cleaned up afterwards (I love you my friends for helping me!!) then off to Buffalo Wild Wings for super late dinner with Clay, Annie, Heather, Lauren, Lindsay and Cody. So much fun. :)

Now I need to work on a paper, but first...PICTURES!!!!

(The collection is called Angler)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics