Sunday, July 3, 2011

"In dealing with those who are undergoing great suffering, if you feel burnout setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself. The point is to have a long-term perspective."

Woke up this morning and went to Kitchenette for brunch. Meh. Rude people, gloomy day, and not very good food. Oh well. Walked back in the rain, packed up my stuff and headed for Union Square.

Met Heather and we headed to her dorm to drop my stuff off. We went to the Coffeeshop and grabbed lunch. It was yummy. I got french toast since my brunch was not breakfast food. From there, we walked to Strand, then over to Nordstrom Rack. I love shopping for other people. We didn't get anything, but it was fun.

I took us the super roundabout way, but we made our way to the movie theater to see Cars 2. Hehe we both wanted to see it. It was pretty good. After that we walked a bit, then decided we would explore Chinatown. Hopped a bus downtown and went to Dim Sum Go Go for dinner. It was really yummy. Then we walked a while and eventually made our way on the R back uptown.

Tomorrow, I'm going suuuper early back to Jersey to drop my stuff off, coming back to meet Erin at Penn, then relaxing in the park. Heading to Lizzie's to watch the fireworks at night, then back to Jersey. Yay 4th of July!

Soon I'll add some pictures. I've been pretty pleased with my outfits lately, I just haven't had a chance to take pictures!


Me in front of the Manhattan Bridge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics