Saturday, July 9, 2011

"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.”

Oh, hey.

So Summer Fridays are fabulous. Though I've told you that several times. Do you believe me now?

Yesterday, I worked on the final project all day. We went to several meetings and we're FINALLY on the right track. so Huzzah for that. After work, seven of us Macy's interns (Let me try naming...myself, Lauren, Prescella, Michelle, Andy, Jameel, Lizzi...success!) went to Haru Hana, a place in Koreatown. It was really yummy and a lot of fun. :)

After that I was going to go get a portfolio, but I decided to just come back to Jersey. Turns out, that was a great idea. Somebody jumped in front of one of the trains somewhere between Penn and Trenton, which caused mass chaos and delays of well over an hour. Good grief. It's SO sad that someone committed suicide. And I feel bad for the people who were on the train they jumped in front of.

So yesterday afternoon I just lounged. I watched parts of the first two Harry Potter films (I haven't seen any of them...I plan to watch them all when I get back to Bama. haha.) and Nagymama caught me. She started yelling about how it was evil witchcraft, terrible, yada yada. Oh dear. That wasn't good. So after a while I just went to bed. I think I went to sleep around 1030. It was aaaawesome!

Today I got up at 7:30, said NO WAY, and went back to bed til around 9:30. Mmmmm 11 hours of sleep. When I got up, I called Kristi and she and the girlies came over. We swam and ate lunch then they left for naptime. I borrowed Nagymama's car and came to B&N. I love free wifi and bookstores. So this is fantastic.

I got a lot done on my portfolio, sent emails I needed to send, etc etc. Yay productivity! Tonight is laundry and cleaning. Oh boy. But first, to stop & shop for fresh fruits and veggies. so excited.

pictures? okay.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics