Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.”

Let's see here..

Yesterday was work work work, sprint to the train, pass out early.

Today work was pretty great since I spent the majority of my time sketching things in Illustrator, something I know how to do. It makes me feel like I'm legitimately contributing. After work, Lauren and I headed over to HSQ so I could style some outfits to enter the Marie Claire Front Row Challenge. Huzzah! That was a lot of fun.

After work, I reeeeally wanted a salad, so when I got to Secaucus I got the crappiest tiny little salad from Sbarro. It was fantastic. I love greens!

In other news, I'm pursuing my interest in costume design by contacting every theatre department in Tuscaloosa.

Roll Tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics