Saturday, July 16, 2011

"happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence."

We are going to try to post from the phone tonight. We will see how this goes.

Thursday...I worked in the office I do believe. When I got home, Nagymama had made goulash for me. Yum! After that I packed for the weekend.

Friday was half in the office and half project time. Got color cards done and practiced our presentation. After work I went down to the Apple store on 14th. They didn't do anything I hadn't already done and said to call AT&T and if that doesn't fix it they'll replace the phone. It's gotten a bit better though.

After that I went up to the garment district and got AMAZING fabric. So happy. Grabbed lunch, then ran by Monif's just to say hey. She wasnt there but Brandon was. I'm so happy he remembered me. :) he said I was one of the best interns they had ever had. It was awesome to see him and the new boutique.

After that I headed up to Sam Flax. I found a great portfolio and spent way too much money. But it's good. After that I went to Bloomies to get Sara a birthday present then hopped on the Hampton Jitney! 2 1/2 hours later I arrived in Mattituck and after an ordeal I got off the bus.

Zoli picked me up and the weekend has been amazing so far. Beach today and lounging in s hammock and amazingness. I need to do this more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics