Monday, June 21, 2010

I will be on your side, I will be on your side.

Today was extremely busy. We're getting ready for the PLR, and we have a new boss, so everything is really hectic. I started the day sorting swatches, then Diane needed me to return something to Jeffrey. I've never been to Jeffrey. It's REALLY cool. and REALLY expensive. I returned an $800 skirt. EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS. and that's pretty cheap there. It blew my mind. haha. Anyway, it's in the meatpacking district, right down from the Moschino boutique. I really need to go window shop down there, there are so many neat places. I took a cab there and back, because I needed to be quick. Got back and worked on the swatches more. I also helped Kristin fix up her design boards and sort the rack. Then we realized we needed a sample made by tomorrow, and our inhouse sample makers were booked, so I had to go to B&J and get fabric, then run it over to Pepe. Have I told you how much I love B&J? Everyone is super nice and helpful, they have a bazillion Liberty prints, and it's like Mood, except not famous and full of pushy touristy ladies. It's awesome, and tucked away in a nondescript building, much like Mood. So after all of that, I ran back and helped finish up some boards, then I caught the 6:36 out of Penn Station, to the 7 out of Secaucus. The conductor finally asked to see my military id. haha. The guy standing next to me asked why I got ID'ed, and I explained the military discount and all of that. So we had a nice chat about the Navy and all of that. It was nice. =] Overall, today was good. Amazingly busy, but good. Tomorrow is an all day intern day. ugh. Those get old real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics