Thursday, June 17, 2010

paparazzi

Oy. So tired. Got in around 8:45, and Diane didn't get in until around 9:45. First hour, I just kind of did my own thing. Looked up the mens stuff on Macy's to get familiar for the final project. Then, I organized swatches, then she sent me out with Sophia to get fabric for samples. We went all over the place. To Mood, To B&J, to New York...something or other, to Rosen yada yada, etc etc etc. Oy. And of course I had to be back at the office by noon. So I ran back there after some trim store. Ate some mac n cheese, changed, then met everyone in front of Penn Plaza. We took the A over to the Brooklyn Bridge Park. It was really really pretty. And LOUD. We chatted, blah blah blah, then we had to do a skit. Oh dear. Our group did a song about MMG to the tune of Paparazzi. Obviously we won. hahaha thennn we talked about the final project, then peaced out back to Penn, and I caught the train home.

Tomorrow, Summer Friday hours, and it's my birthday! huzzah!

Oh! here are some pictures! =D










No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics