Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey Oh Hey Oh Heeeey

So, when your boss gives you a zoomed in picture of a shirt and says "find this, I think I got it at X store or Y store", look through X and Y store's ENTIRE website. Yes, you'll start looking in the sale section once you've gone through 15 other sites, but you'll forget to go back to Y site's sale section. Then you'll waste 3 hours looking for it, when it was at the second site you looked at! Oy. haha so that was the first three hours of my day. After that, I started some color cards, then Diane asked me to do some stuff for her. I grabbed a really quick lunch, then spent probably close to an hour rearranging and updating some excel worksheets for her. She was really pleased with them though, so that was good. Then I grabbed the subway downtown to Ann Taylor and White House | Black Market to return/pick up some things. A lot more fun than last year. Came back, worked on the color cards for a while, then ordered that thing I was looking for in the morning. Ran to the train station, thought I got the wrong one (I didn't) and now I get the house to myself for a few hours. You know what that means? I get to watch tv. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics