Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Second Day/First Full Day in the Design Office

Well, I love Macy's. Their program is so structured, and they genuinely want you to learn from the experience. I realize I've only been here two days, but I can tell. I got to sit in on a fitting, make csm chips, help build design boards, and at the end of the day, my supervisor (who happens to be very important. =D) sat down with me to explain what point of the design cycle we were in, why what I was doing was important, and where we'll go next. She's so super nice. AND I have my own desk and computer. =D sweeeet!

The only downside is how early I have to get up. 4:30/5 on days I have to be there at 8, 6 on days I have to be there at 9. It means I'm going to sleep at 9 or 10 every night. Noooot much of a party time. haha. Oh well. I'm just super excited for the experience! And there are always Summer Fridays and the weekends. Which I will fill with fun. Or sleep. Probably both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics