Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And waste the night away.

So, Tuesdays are kind of eh. We have speakers all day, which makes the days seem forever long. Some of the speakers are super interesting, so that's exciting, but other than that, it kind of makes you want to rip your hair out. Had lots of speakers from everywhere, including buyers, planners, DPM, DMM, DP, store managers, etc etc etc. Had lunch at Bagel Maven...it wasn't too bad, just pretty pricey. But anything in midtown is going to be pricey, so I wasn't surprised. Had some time for the final project. I really despise group projects, just about as much as I despise debrief games. =P But seriously. We set up some meetings. I can't believe we have dress rehearsal in like 3 weeks. It's insane. Hopefully we got some productive stuff done today. Clocked, caught the right trains, got back. Watched Ace of Cakes, now looking for cabins for fall break. You can never start too early, right? Ha. OH! Facebook told me Mosaic is out. MUST GET NOW. I'm SO excited. For serious. I will scan the crap out of it when I do so you can all see it. AH! =D Also, one of the other interns told me her boss is looking for a fit model for one of the junior plus lines, and asked if I'd like to do it. Yay! Hopefully that pans out. That would be AMAZING. Now off to bed. Blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics