Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So sorry, I nearly lost my head.

So I took the 6:52 train to get in early enough to get online and get my football tickets. Got in around 7:30, and then got my tickets at 8. Woohoo! Clocked at 8:15 so I could leave a bit early. Spent the morning running errands, to the Container Store (SO COOL.), Staples, and All-In-One. The weather was nice, so I enjoyed it. Then I spent most of the day printing dev sheets and organizing the print closet. Then I got to see the fabric library, and worked on the fit books. Thennn I caught the 6:18 and RAN and caught my 6:28. boo ya! Came home, had goulash like a true Hungarian, then watched tv, now some nyquil and sleep. I'm coming down with a cold, which is NOT good right before my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics