Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Like Gasoline

Tuesdays are going to be interesting. We met at 1440 Broadway at 8 am. Of course, it's 12ish blocks from Penn Station, so if I took the 6:52 train, I'd be late, so I had to take the 6:02 train and get in an hour and a half early. Oy. So I walked to the McD's on 40th and 6th, and just sat there for about an hour. Then I walked over, and we spent the entire day in a conference room listening to speakers. Oy. And of course the weather today was beautiful. For lunch, we grabbed Pax and ate at Bryant Park. Some of the other girls and I had a nice time. I like a lot of them. After that, we headed back for more speakers. At 4, we broke off into our groups to work on the final project. It actually wasn't too bad. We went back to Bryant Park, and brainstormed for about an hour and a half. Then I walked back to my office to clock out, then booked it onto the 6:03 train and made my 6:28 in Secaucus just in time. WooHoo!

Tomorrow's a full office day, and I'll probably go over the designs with Diane. Ohhh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics