Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friday was good. I really love Summer Fridays. We got to hear from several designers, so I felt like it was really relevent to me. After that, I caught the train back, and spent over an hour on the phone with customer service at at&t. Finally we worked something out, and I will be receiving an HTC Aria in the mail soon. Yay! Then I packed up my computer and shipped it off to Texas. Oy. I'm currently writing this on my phone, which is not so awesome. Oh well. After the UPS store, I figured I'd go to Food Basic since I already had the car and I needed water and such. Then I spent the rest of the night chatting with Nagymama.

Saturday morning I got up at 8 and caught the train to Summit to meet Tom and Meghan to go to Paul and Sarah's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics