Wednesday, June 23, 2010

and i hope that you know this is a miracle, a miracle, and i hope you know this is a miracle life.

Today was insane. Got in around 8:45, and went to work immediately. Spent a few hours steaming clothes for the PLR meeting. The big boss lady really liked the Liberty print I picked out, so I was REALLY excited about that. She doesn't know I picked it out, buuuut that's okay. haha. I made sure Diane knew I really wanted to sit in on the meeting, so when it started she called me in. I was excited. We got to see the best/worst sellers, then tell our story for the Spring 2011 season. It was really cool. About halfway through the meeting, Durga realized we needed a new sample for the PLR meeting tomorrow, so I was sent out to find fabric. Went to Mood, whose selection was pitiful. Sad. So then I went to B&J, aka my new favorite fabric store. Got what I needed (Poly CDC), and got back on my merry way. By this point, it was almost 4 o'clock, and I hadn't taken lunch yet. Yeah, we were really busy. So I grabbed a wrap from Europa on my way back up. Not bad. Oh, I forgot to mention yesterday, but I won a $5 Starbucks gift card during one of the debrief games. haha Just so you all know.. Aaaaaanyway. Got back, ate my lunch, then talked to Tiante and the other girls near me. They were curious about the coconut M&M's (I didn't know they existed) so I bought some and we shared. It's nice to bond with people. haha. Then they went and bought Starbucks. Yummm love free coffee. =] Then I spent the rest of the day organizing the fabric swatch cards. I like my system...hopefully they do too. Half day in the office tomorrow, then we're "trend spotting." Oh dear. Oh, and my team had a meeting with someone to help with our project today. Blaine and I couldn't go, but everyone else did, so hopefully that was productive. Blaine and I will meet with Rush tomorrow so we can get more insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics