Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I said it's GREAT to be from ALABAMA.

Yesterday I woke up at 7:30, aka way too early. Met with a CSM lady to talk about entrepreneurship class options. Signed up for a Monday night class. I'm really hoping it's going to be good. I came home and worked on BFW until game time. I cut out most of my chiffon, which was definitely good progress. After that, I made Nagymama chicken, which is always a big hit. Lisa, Clay, Erin and Heather came over to watch the game. 

AND OH WHAT A GAME IT WAS.

Not only did we DESTROY lsu (one of the teams that I absolutely despise) but it was FUN to watch. Seeing Nick Saban smile and jump step after his gatorade bath was amazing. After the game we piled into Erin's car and headed to Academy. It was PACKED. The line wrapped all the way around the building, and that is a BIG building. We walked around just to enjoy the fun then we drove to Belk where there was no line and got our t-shirts. YAY.

Today I went to work. It's weird to be back, but I love my job. :) After that Heather came over and we made super awesome salads and caught up on life. I love my best friend. :)

Tomorrow begins my final semester of college. It's so surreal. Though I don't have class tomorrow, so I will spend my day sewing. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics