Monday, January 16, 2012

“There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.”

Friday I sewed all day, then went to the gymnastics meet with Annie. She has fancy donor friends, so we had sweet seats 9 rows up and then we got to go to the shindig after to meet the athletes and eat. It was SO fun! Heather and Billy met us to go to the shindig. Such fun.

Saturday I had planned to sew all day, but I ended up running around to several stores til about 3. Oops. Then I sewed til 6, then went to Clay's for dinner. It was delicious! And I got to give him his Christmas present, which is going to be so much fun. Thennn I came home around 11 and drank some coffee then stayed up til 3 am to sew. I got a lot done!

Sunday I sewed all day, then Heather and I ran to the stores and had an adventure returning my steamer. Came back, made yummy stuffed peppers, then everyone came over for game night. We had WAY too much fun. I love my friends so very much. Went to sleep around 4, woke up at 8 this morning, so I'm pretty tired right now.

Today I sewed all day. And I got a lot done! I finished a top and cute out my ombre pants. I discovered that my super magic amazing lefty rotary cutter doesn't harm my folding table at all. It only took me 20 minutes to cut out the ombre chiffon. I was SO happy. Oh my goodness. AND I think I figured out how to sew my chiffon without puckering. HALLELUJAH!! Miracle. THEN Erin and Heather came over and we made dinner and watched tv. Then Heather made me watch The Guardian which was sad and terrible and I never want to watch it again.

Aaaanywho. Tomorrow I actually have to go to class! MKT300, then work, then Art of Giving Back. Super excited for that one. THEN Fashion, Inc. officer meeting, theennnn sleepy time. And I'll sew aaaaalll day Wednesday. Huzzah!!

It's amazing what a good day of sewing can do for you.

It's also amazing how not getting enough sleep two nights in a row can trigger crazytown in my brain. I've made the decision to stop trying so hard to plan my life, but the insanity is making me freak out. It's lovely. Oh well. Time for bed to make it go away.

I want to share sneak peeks of BFW stuff with you, dear blog, but I just can't. It is a competition, don't you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics