Sunday, January 8, 2012

“I know of no more disagreeable sensation than to be left feeling generally angry without anybody in particular to be angry at.”

I really am going to try to blog more frequently.

Mom and I left Thursday night from Florida. We stopped for the night in Dothan. I love hotels. A lot. We made it up to T-town around 2:30 on Friday after dealing with Tux puking in the car. Twice. That was lovely. Clay came over to help carry allll my crap upstairs. Isn't he wonderful? Then Mom and I spent the rest of the night moving things and cleaning. Erin came over to help, then we met Clay and went to Hooligan's for dinner. Yummy. Spent the rest of the night cleaning.

Yesterday we got rid of a lot of excess furniture, rearranged eeeverything and bought a couch. We got to the Salvation Army thrift store 10 minutes before it close. Ha ha! Dr. Bob rescued us when it didn't fit in my car and picked it up with the pick up truck. Erin met us at my apartment and she, my mom and me shoved it up the stairs after great fighting with it. My apartment looks AMAZING. Mom and I went grocery shopping and I have yummy healthy things in the house. Huzzah!

Today we got up early and drove to Birmingham. I took Mom to the airport, then I headed to the Galleria in hopes of finding some nice outfits for BFW. Fail. Mall doesn't open til noon on Sundays. Oy. Went to Joann and Hancock, then to Starbucks, then finally the mall was open. Didn't find anything.

Then I headed to Workplay for the model run through. It was cool. I'm still in need of two models and it's not really clear how that is going to work out, but Corrinne and Erin WORKED IT. I love those two so much!

After that we went to a sort of sketch greek/mideastern place called Sinbad's for late lunch/dinner. It was yummy. Then I drove home, slept on my awesome new couch for an hour, then Clay came over and we watched Jeremiah Johnson. Haha. It was good. Thennn I sewed some, now it's time for bed because I have a 9 am meeting. Oy. Then I'll sew for a bit, then I'll make Nagymama chicken then everyone is coming over to watch the BCS National Championship.

ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics