Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Free is not your right to choose, it's answering what's asked of you; to give the love you find until it's gone."

I meant to be productive today, I really did. It just didn't really happen. I woke up around 8:30, refused to leave the bed until noon. I made a delicious berry smoothie, then I answered emails, then I left for the thrift store. Found 542543 of the same belt that I think will work perfectly for my collection so I bought them all. Naturally. From there I headed over to Dirt Cheap because I was curious about it. That place is absolutely disgusting, but kind of totally awesome. Got some neat Urban Outfitters stuff for like $1.99, some really nice Pyrex storage bowls for like $6 and a few other things. Yay! From there I came home and got to sewing. Got a little bit done. Then I met Kevin and Harin at Alcove at like 815. I had never been there before. I really like it. Got a banana bread beer that I thought would be terrible but was actually pretty good and a pear cider that I thought would be pretty good but was actually terrible. Oh well. It was really a lot of fun. Nooow I need to go to sleep so I can get up at a decent hour and sew all day tomorrrow. WOO. There really isn't a TON left to do. It just feels like there is.

NIGHT NIGHT BLOGGY BLOG. I have some other things to tell you but I just don't want the rest of the world to know everything ever. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics