Sunday, January 29, 2012

"I am alive because I'm alive in You."

I sliced myself with my rotary cutter and I didn't realize it until right now. OW OW OW OW. Okay. Sorry.

Hi bloggy dear. How are you? Yes, I should be asleep, I know. But I thought you might want to hear about my day first. After all, I promised I'd try to update daily.

Alright. So last night I went to sleep around 2 or so. I think. I don't know, somewhere around there. So this morning I woke up at 9ish and I was like meh, maybe I'll get up. Then I didn't. So I think I rolled out around 11. Decided to get right to it and start sewing. So I did. I made some good progress. Did a lining, did a TON of skirt panels. Then I realized I needed a square punch. So I called Erin and she said she would go to Michael's with me. While waiting for her to come over I realized I still had some cottage cheese and yogurt left that were about to go bad. So naturally, I made a cheesecake while I waited for her to show up. I mean really, what else should I do in my spare time?

It actually turned out fairly well. It could definitely use some more sugar, but not bad for winging it! So we went to Michael's. I didn't really find what I was looking for, but I had a revelation about one of my pieces, so huzzah for that. After that we ran to Target because we both needed some stuff. And I got coffee. Yummm. Then I came back and continued to sew. Heather stopped by to lend me some sanity, then it was back to it. I've made a lot of progress in the last....8 hours? Has it really been that long? Yowza. Anyway. Made lots of progress. A zipper is stopping me though, so I decided it was time to call it a night.

Tomorrow I'll get up at a decent hour and continue my quest for world domination. Or sewing domination. Same thing. Then tomorrow night all my models are coming over for fittings. I SHOULD clean up before they come, but I'm not sure I have the willpower to do so. So I think I will just tidy the living room and corral them all in there. One of these days I'll find a way to actually keep my life organized. Today is just not that day.

I have A LOT to do in the next few weeks. I might be freaking out a little. I just need to keep calm and get it all done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics