Tuesday, June 21, 2011

“Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.”

Work has been craaaazy.

Yesterday we were getting ready for the concept meeting. I spent the day helping get that together, searching for an impossible to find blouse, and putting together boards. I stayed late to help set up the room.

I was supposed to go look at an apartment at 7, but I ended up getting to the subway station at 7, so luckily I was able to email the girl and tell her I'd be late. I met Amber outside the building and she came to look at it with me.

It's about a 20 minute walk from Amber's place, which would be awesome. The room is HUGE, the building is nice, and it's right by Central Park. So, if the girl emails me back, I'm going for it for July. HUZZAH!!!

Anywho.

Outfit for yesterday: I didn't love it. I just couldn't get my brain to function. I also realized I really hate wearing pants. I'm going to be a dresses and skirts kind of gal for a long while.


Top from Gap. It's pretty I guess, but I shouldn't have paired it with black.
Bottoms are my magic pants from Marshall's. No seriously. Black dress pants have always been a nightmare to find. These fit me PERFECTLY. Too bad I don't like the way I look in pants anymore.
Black shrug from Gap. Who knew Gap and I would be BFF?

Anywho.

Today was just as crazy. We had all intern Tuesday for half the day and learned about MCOM. We had an activity in Herald Square, and then we were dismissed. Lauren, Prescella, and I grabbed lunch, then chaos began. We had to help finish setting up for the meeting, then we went to the meeting, then I tracked down the mystery blouse, then I sat in on fittings, then I had to leave early because I got there early. Tomorrow I have to go in late because I'm going to have to stay late tomorrow and Thursday.

OY.

But, I love Charter Club and I love my team. So that makes it worthwhile.

Oh, today I got to brave FoodBasics. The lovely ethnically diverse grocery store where you take your life into your own hands.

Gotta love Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics