Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bleh.

Summer Fridays are seriously the best days.

We listened to PA's and Design Assistants and whatnot speak, then we met for our group projects for 2 hours. We got some stuff done, so that was good.

After work, Prescella, Lauren and I went to Havana Central, a cuban place in Times Square. It was nice, the food was good, but our waitress was super rude and overcharged us. I'm going to have to call the restaurant. I pointed it out to her and she said oh, that menu is old. Even though it SAID Spring/Summer 2011 menu. okay. sure.

So then I took the trains back to Passaic, missed one by literally 10 seconds, but made it by like 4 something. When I got back, Diane and the kids were there. Yay! We hung out outside for a while, then Diane went to pick George up at the airport and I helped Nagymama cook dinner. After that, bed tiiime. The kids both wanted to sleep in my room, so we dragged beds in there. Oh children. So restless at night. Haha.

Today I got them to drop me off at Barnes & Noble so I could work on my portfolio. Unfortunately, my entire time here has been spent trying to download Illustrator, Photoshop and Open Office. So frustrating. Hopefully it'll go through soon.

When they come get me, we're going to try to fix up the backyard to get it ready for the pool. Huzzah.

Tomorrow is my great uncle's 70th birthday party. That should be interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics