Monday, June 13, 2011

Summertime girls are the kind I like. I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike.

6/13

Some days you love this place, and some days it makes your skin crawl. Today was not a loving day.

I think it's because I didn't get enough sleep last night, and the sleep I did get was not very restful. Ah well, such is life.

Got to work at 8:38, worked on some stuff, then Diane gave me a shopping mission. I ran around the close stores, went to B&J and Mood (have I mentioned my love of fabric? I love it. A lot. A lot a lot.) then came back. Worked on some filing, met with Rush, went to a meeting, did more filing, did the fit books, and helped Lauren with some Illustrator stuff.

Nothing about my day was bad, really. I just wasn't in the right place to deal with being shoved around on the sidewalk, ignored at H&M, and snapped at in the fabric store. Once I got to do the fit books things got better. It's something I did all the time last year, so it kind of brought it all back down to earth and made me calm.

Trains SUCKED today. All of them were late, all of them were packed, and the one out of Penn, aka the bowels of hell, had no A/C. Loverly. Got back and Nagymama had made dinner. It was yummy. Sat and talked a bit, but now I'm exhausted. I need to sleep so I'm not so cranky tomorrow. More shopping so I need to get my mind right.

Outfit:



Top from I don't remember where. It didn't wear well. I already lost a thread on the front and there are threads coming loose in the sleeves. I was not pleased. But it IS kind of cute.
Skirt from Belk in Ttown before it got rid of it's plus size section and became a terrible place to shop.
Shoes were my Vera sandals, but apparently I put them on after this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics