Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Y'all, we are so blessed."

I woke up today feeling like a mix between having run a marathon (yeah, like I know what that feels like. HUSH.) and having fallen off a horse (yes, I do know what that feels like!). I managed to drag my happy butt out of bed around 10. Thank goodness history of costume got cancelled. I dragged in to work around 11:30, stayed for an hour, then went to flat pattern. I finally started working on the pattern for my coat! I'm so excited. I spent WAY too long there, but I got so much done. After that, I got back home, got my laundry together, and went over to Annie's. I lugged everything upstairs, and we decided to weight it all, for funsies. HA. 75 pounds of laundry (IKIDYOUNOT) and 40 pounds of books/laptop/homework/etc in my backpack. I was carrying 115 pounds. Up the stairs. Down the stairs. Up the stairs. I was carrying an average sized teenage girl.

Anyway.

I started laudry/studying, then at 7 went to the HCA pumpkin carving EXTRAVAGANZA! Despite the weather, we had an amazing turnout. I was really pleased. So we carved our pumpkins, which was a ton of fun, then they gave out prizes for really random things. Haha whatever. After that, I went back to laundry/studying. Oh, what a glamorous life I lead.

Tomorrow, I leave for Louisville, then Friday I'm off to Sevierville, then Saturday I am going ziplining and apple picking, and I CAN'T WAIT!

Hey, here are some pictures from pumpkin carving!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics