Thursday, November 18, 2010

My new life goal is to be a car booter

Life's been throwing some punches lately. I've had a lot to do, and a lot of people needing a lot from me. This week has been terrible, and it's only Wednesday. Up until 5 o clock today, I had not been home for more than 20 minutes in over 3 days. Literally. The past two nights I didn't even sleep here. I had my history of costume exam today, which was fine, and I got my muslin done for my coat, which is exciting. But I've been getting pulled in a lot of different directions and I need some time to breathe.

In other life news, I slept 3 hours on Abigail's couch last night after studying all night, took Erin to the doctor at 8 am, took my test, made my muslin, worked, and then finally made it home. I planned to come home today and just sleep. Instead, Matthew came over and we cooked dinner, then Kevin came over, then I picked Dan Gerber up from the airport. We stopped for some food on the way back and nearly died at a gas station. Great times. Then, I was home about 5 minutes when I get a call from Annie that her car got booted and she needs cash to pay the guys to remove it. Oh boy. So I drive up there, get some money from the ATM, and we get her car unbooted, which took all of 15 seconds.

Okay, seriously. Being a car booter/unbooter is the sweetest gig. You drive around town throwing giant paperweights on the tires of cars who have been parked too long, then get $50 CASH MONEY to unclip it. And you get to boot like 50 cars at once. Hellooooo easy money. The guys weren't very friendly though.

Aaaaaaaaaanywho. Now I might finally get some sleep. But I still don't have gas, because they just finally fixed the leak, and Alagasco can't come this week. EXCELLENT.

Good grief I'm exhausted.

LET'S PLAY RANDOM PICTURES FROM THERESA'S COMPUTER TIME!!!!

The lovely Passaic train station.

Yaaay cousins and sister!

I learned to both love and hate NJTransit.

Awwww Freshman year!

I was so cool. I made this. Yaaaay.

I looked SO weird without glasses. Or bangs.

Apparently, jumping off these cliffs is frowned upon. Who knew? It was SO fun, though.

The origins of bear face.

BOB.

Awww I miss you Meagan!!

hahaahahah Freshman year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics