Monday, November 1, 2010

An Apple A Day...

We left the cabin around 11 Sunday. I had looked up orchards on our route home and found the Fruit and Berry Patch . It was only a few minutes out of the way, so we decided to go for it. We didn't get any apples at the Apple Barn, so we needed some good local apples. Garmin successfully got us to the farm, and it was adorable. As we pulled up, a cute little old man pulled up on a golf cart. He told us about the apples, then left us to pick whatever we wanted. We ended up getting an entire bushel. haha. The guy was SO nice. We told him we were just visiting, and he had assumed we were locals. Yessss. So we chatted a while, then he insisted on giving us a free pie, a taste of his homemade bbq sauce, and some caramel apple blossoms. He was adorable. We bought a ton of stuff from him, then headed out on our way back to Tuscaloosa. We stopped in Birmingham for a little shopping, then came back to my apartment to clean and study. Woo. It was so nice to have my mom there. =]

This morning I took her back to the airport at 7:30. Too earlyyyy. Dropped her off, grabbed breakfast, stopped by the office, then class.

Good news: I'm almost done with my pattern for my coat for flat pattern! I'm so excited. Tomorrow I need to get muslin and my fabric before the sale ends.

Other good news: I've decided on my theme for Tee Time. Huzzah!

Also, the 448 test got moved to Friday. Huzzah x2!

Now, to study for the econ test tomorrow. Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics