Saturday, November 6, 2010

How is your shredded cheese made?

It's been a pretty rough week.

I had my econ test Tuesday. I got a 96.8, which is AWESOME, and I should be super excited, but...I got a 110 on the last one, so I'm kind of like well dang, I could have done better. Which is DUMB and I need to stop that.

Also on Tuesday, it was POURING. I took my ipod out of my bag and left it on my desk in Mrs. Batson's office to dry out. Wednesday I came back in, and it was gone. UGH. So I spent this whole week looking for it, and no luck. So Friday I filed a police report. I have NO idea what happened to it. The cop who came to file the report was super nice, so that helped. As he was leaving, Dr. Sharpe walked into the office and his eyes got HUGE. He was like what is going on?!!? I was like oh dear, nothing!!! and I explained about my ipod. Crisis averted. haha.

Last night, Heather came over and we watched Supernatural and Harper's Island. It was a lot of fun. Today, Gerb, Dan, Jess, and Erin came over to watch the game. It sucked. haha we had a good time, but the game sucked. Afterwards, Erin and I went to see Due Date. It was meh. Now, Autumn and I are trying to figure out life things. Yaaay life things. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics