Thursday, August 12, 2010

You are the only exception

Last night Dan and Jess came over. We made dinner, played games, and hung out. After they left, I waited for Comcast. and waited. and waited. So Comcast didn't show up until 10. Aaaawesome. They were supposed to come between 5 and 8. Luckily, the guy was really nice. He got everything set up, I tested it all out, then went to bed. Today, I got up at 7, watched tv for a bit, then went back to bed until 11:30. Haha I needed sleep SO bad. So I got up and started setting up my wireless router. Big fail. Spent an hour on the phone with Belkin tech help. Jerks. Finally got it working, though. Thank goodness. After that I had a lot more to do, but Autumn called, so I showered and met her for lunch. I picked her up at Friedman and we went to Crimson Cafe for lunch. Yum salad. Then we went to Home Depot and Target. Picked up lots of random stuff. Dropped her off, then came home. Amber, Lindsay, and Cody stopped by for a while. Yay! They left, I cleaned up and payed bills, then Matthew, Mitch, Dan, and Autumn came over. We made dinner (a very weird dinner) then played Disney Trivia, then watched Mythbusters and ATHF. Haha. Now for SYTYCD and sleeep. Tomorrow, cleaning, unpacking, organizing, and coffee. And Farmer's Market with Matthew. Yay! Busy life, here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics