Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emmy Red Carpet Loooooves

I enjoy award shows, mostly for the fashions. But I also generally enjoyed the Emmys this year. Jimmy Fallon is wonderful. But here are some pretty people in pretty things.

Ruffles and I are friends.

Mmmm how fabulous does he look?

I love love love Claire Danes anyway, and she looks wonderful.

Amber Riley is fabulous, and white is wonderful on her.

I love red dresses, but I just don't know how I feel about them on the red carpet. It's too much red.

Like I said.

You can't see the details too well, but the top of this dress is beautiful.

Sparkle, when done well, is lovely.

Jane Lynch, you are amazing.

I really like the top of this one. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing, but it's fun.

The details on the straps are different, and I love it.

Paaaaaam. Just kidding. Jennaaaa. Love it.

White was fabulous this year.

I don't know if you all know of my deep love for bowties. If you didn't before, you do now. I think they are hot. And dorky. And adorable. But seriously. omg bowties.

I'm liking the thick detail up top.

And, of course, the flawless Betty White. I love her so very much, I don't care what she is wearing.

There you go. I spent the entire time watching the Emmys working on my flat pattern design homework. It seemed fitting. Haha, punny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics