Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First day of Junior Year

Oh, school. I've been enjoying my time, and been super busy, and now I have to add classes? No thank you. Juuust kidding. That's why I'm here. But anyway, recap

This weekend...I was all over the place. But Saturday I helped freshmen move into Parham from 12 to 5, ran home for a shower, then ran back for the Honors College freshman cookout at 6. We got all set up, people began to arrive, then the monsoon hit. BAH. So we sat through it, then it started to rain sideways.


Anywho. I got drenched. We all did. I of course decided to wear a dry clean only dress. It got completely soaked, and my nametag melted onto it, leaving a huge sticky mess. Huzzah! We eventually moved inside the RCC. We actually had a good time. After a while though, I was beat, so I headed home and crashed.

Monday I went back to work. Went to the post office first, who did not help me at all. Oy. Then went to work, went to lunch with everyone, had a surprise ice cream social for Dr. Sharpe to say Congratulations on becoming dean. How happy is everyone that he got it? Seriously, if they had chosen one of the other candidates, I would have been very upset. Dr. Sharpe is totally about the students, and is a great dean. So Yay! After that, I had an HCA meeting, then I ran to Doster for a Fashion, Inc. meeting, then ran back to Nott to work til 5:30. Looong day.

Tuesday I worked all day as well. We were insanely busy. I also had to deal with the post office again. Over an hour there for them to finally realize my letter was already on the truck. A+. After work, Erin came over for dinner, then I just lazed around my apartment. There was a loud carpet cleaning truck here past midnight. That was weird. And my downstairs neighbors are finally back and boy are they loud. But it's awesome. I go to my bedroom, and it's like a noise cancelling cave. Eeeeexcellent.

Today begins my junior year of college. How crazy is that? I'm excited, though. I'm also insanely busy, but it's going to be good. I just have to stay super organized. Now I guess I should get ready.

Oh, here's a picture from that Target party nonsense:


1 comment:

Real Time Analytics