Friday, August 13, 2010

Some kind of wonderful

So this morning I woke up at 7 am again. Sup with that? So I forced myself to go back to sleep again, because I went to sleep at 2 am. Oy oy. So I got up at 10:30, and payed a bill, then spent an hour on the phone with Alabama Power. Stupid. They were not helpful. I brought Erin some food at work, then we went to Subway so she could eat. Then I came back, and Matthew called at 2, so I picked him up and we went to Home Depot. Got him a dead bolt, then we went to my bank. Theeen back to his house to see his sweet tv, theeen to the farmer's market. Yay farmer's market! I love it. I got some tomatoes and peaches, then we went back to Thew's house to install the dead bolt. That was an adventure. But we did it! Well, he did it. I read him the instructions. I left around 5:30 to drop my stuff off at my apartment. PS, Thew lives literally like 2 blocks from me. I'm very happy about this. So after that, I drove up to Starbucks to meet Heather for coffee. We talked everything out, and I really expect everything to go back to how it was, which I'm so excited about. We just needed a summer to let everything blow over. I missed her. =] So I left there around 8 and came back, and Dan and Autumn met me here. Then Jess, then Thew. We made pizza, then decided we needed Imaginiff. So we went to Target, who of course didn't have it. So we drove to Wal-Mart. Well, Thew drove. Which was terrifying. We got it and came back to play for a while. We did, Thew won. Of course. Now, Autumn and Dan are playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 on my sweet PS2. I'm so high tech. Tomorrow, I really am going to clean. Like, really. I'm having a party, I have to!

PS, soon this will turn back into my fashion blog. For now, there's so much else going on, I haven't even begun to focus on my RTR line. Which everyone is probably like WHAAAAA??? about, but it's cool, I'll get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics