Sunday, April 10, 2011

“Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.”

Life life life. I've been sprinting for the past two weeks and I am TIRED.

I don't really remember the past two weeks, to be honest. I think some important stuff happened, but who knows. My memory is really terrible.

Friday was Honors Day. Mom was supposed to come down but couldn't. I was sad, but she sent me flowers, which made me happy. :) I will always always always love receiving flowers. :)

I had the HES Convocation at 10:30 where I received the Margaret Stough Gold Key Award. That was nice. Then I ran over to Lloyd for the CBH Convocation where I got the Jane Nix Service Award. AKA you work in the office and CBH owns you. Just kidding. It means I love CBH and I work extra hard for them. After that, Annie and I walked over to the mound for tapping. We both got tapped for Mortar Board. Yay. I got the worst tan lines from sitting in the sun for 2+ hours. I wanted to pass out. Oy. After that I came home and worked on my presentation for the rest of the night. So exciting.

Saturday I got up early-ish and Abby and Clay picked me up. We headed to Lake Lurleen to go hiking. I was so excited! After the last two weeks, I needed something fun. We hiked for around 3 hours, 6ish miles, saw a rattle snake and a copperhead, and various other creatures. After that we headed over to the beach area to cool off. That felt amazing. Oh, I hiked in my Chaco's with great success! I'm really loooving these shoes. So yeah. After that, we went over to Mike & Ed's for yummy BBQ. We were all super hungry, and M&E's is delicious! I also downed like 4 giant glasses of water. SO thirsty!

After that, they dropped me off and I passed out for a few hours. I LOVE exhaustion naps. haha they are the best. Then I went over to Heather's to feed the dogs and let them out. They left me some surprises, which I was not too pleased about. Then I came back and worked on my draping dress for the rest of the night. I got A LOT done, which I was so happy about.

Today, I've worked on draping/research presentation/tee time all day. Literally. I woke up at 10 and didn't stop until 10 tonight. Lindsay came over to work on her stuff too, so that helped both of us focus for so long. I loove Lindsay. She, Stephanie and I need to go into business together. Seriously.

So anywho. I'm exhausted and I'm going to get to bed a little early. Tomorrow goes like this: 8 am Vet, 9 am Dr. Wimberley, 10:30 powerpoint turn in, 12 registration, 4 presentation, 5:15 awards, 6-9 sewing lab. Tomorrow will result in a very tired Theresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics