Thursday, April 12, 2012

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.”

I did a quick write up last...Saturday I think? But I didn't post it because it was mostly just blah blah. But Friday was Honors Day, which was fun. I got 4 awards. Yay! Hung out over the weekend, got lots of homework done, Did Easter church with Amber and lunch with Robert. Then went to the lab and got more work done. Monday I had meetings and such then Dad came into town to take care of me with my wisdom teeth. Yay! We went to Jason's Deli for dinner. Yum. Tuesday morning I got my wisdom teeth out. I was pretty nervous, but it was so easy. One thing I'm laughing at the doctor the next I'm being put in a wheelchair and wheeled to the car. So easy! Came home and slept for 3 hours and have been totally fine since then! It's amazing. Didn't have to take pain meds or anything!

Today Dad and I went to the SupeStore, then to City Cafe. Who knew I'd be eating normal foods the next day? But it was delicious. Then I got gelato at Mary's. Homemade strawberry with fresh grown strawberries from Snow's Bend. YUM!!

Nooow we're just hanging out. I think Dad's leaving tomorrow since I'm doing so well. It's been really great having him here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics