Sunday, September 18, 2011

“I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.”

so it's been like two weeks since my last update post. expecting me to remember everything that has occurred is setting yourself up for disappointment, but i'll try to hit the big notes.

the first football game of the season occurred, vs kent state. yaaay. it was fun. i've gone out a few places, we watched the penn state game at my place. i had to have kurt and dan come pick up a loveseat i bought like an hour before the game because it wouldn't fit in my car. that was an adventure. classes are kicking my butt. i found models, i finished a dress, i'm almost done with pants, i'm going to fail american history, and it's really stressing me out.

other than school, i've not really had much time for anything else. oh, that article i wrote did get published in the CW. they called it "controversial." HA. sarcasm doesn't translate when you don't know me i suppose. people were assholes about it, but i'm over it. it happens. cross getting published in the school newspaper off my college bucket list i guess.

this weekend was....a mess. i'm going to spend all day tomorrow studying. i'd detail out my life for the past few days, but i'm so damn confused and frustrated, it's not worth it. maybe later, blog. but i got 3 hours of sleep last night and i need more right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics