Tuesday, March 20, 2012

“The pain of the mind is worse than the pain of the body.”

My uncle passed away yesterday morning. Marika's husband Randy. I don't really know what's going on, and I feel absolutely helpless. I want what is best for my cousins, and I don't know if that is what they are getting. I'm scared. I'm angry. I'm totally and utterly powerless. All I can do is be there for them in whatever way I can and continue to live my life. The problem is I can't seem to remember how to do that at the moment. I thank God every day for the family and friends He has placed in my life. I don't think I could do all of this without them.

So please bear with me, friends. Life threw me another curveball and I'm just cowering on the home plate. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics