Friday, February 3, 2012

“Friends are God's way of taking care of us.”

Apparently I wrote this Monday:
---
I have a terrible habit of staying up too late. Today I woke up too late. I got up, did some sewing, showered, did laundry, went to the store, ran errands, made brownies for my freshmen, went to see them, then Heather came over and we made meatloaf and rice and peas and carrots. YUM! Then we watch more of A Very Potter Musical, then some Leverage, then Clay came over for a while, then more AVPM, and then she left. Noooow I need to go to sleep because I actually have to go to class tomorrow!
---

Tuesday I went to class and work, then I came home and sewed for a long while. I think I did something else that night as well. Oh, I think Heather came over again. Didn't she? Who knows. My days blur a lot. Oh yeah. Annie and I went to Yogurt Mountain. Yum. Then Heather came over. I really don't sleep much these days.

Wednesday I got up way too late, went to my meeting, which was very productive, then I think I meant to go sew but I paid my rent instead, then I still wasn't productive. What the heck did I do yesterday? Oh, yup. Went to Kobe with Annie and Clay, then went on a mad search for a new desk chair since mine broke. Didn't find one, ended up at Target getting wine. Yup.

Today I was almost late to Marketing because I am having a REALLY hard time with this whole waking up AND getting out of bed thing. Wake up? Okay fine. Get out of bed? iiiiiii don't think so.

So went to Marketing then went to work for the rest of the day. Trained Paula a bit, called schools for OPD, did budgety things. Went on a treasure hunt to Russell. That was fun. After work went to Caitlin's to borrow a wig in case my models' hair isn't good for the look I'm going for, then went home. Erin came over, we went to Chang's, then came back. I sewed, she watched tv. Superawesomewonderful Kevin got the thread I needed from Joann Fabrics in B-ham, so he stopped by to drop that off. So nice to not have to drive to Birmingham. I of course would not let him in my apartment because it is an utter wreck. One of these days it will be beautiful and clean and happy and I will want to have everyone over. But for now, I will pretend to be a hermit. I continued to sew, Heather came over and she and Erin watched Grey's. After that Heather left, I sewed, then Erin, Julia and I went to see Red Tails. It was awesome, there was literally NO ONE else in the theatre. We could talk as much as we wanted. Wonderful. Also, go see that movie. It is amazing. Just do it.

Soooo yeah. Tomorrow I am sewing all day and my goal is to finish everything. I REALLY hope that happens. If not, then I HAVE to finish it Saturday. No excuses. It has to get done!

And that's that. Still waiting on info on my final model, due to some issues with another one. Don't get me started on that. Other than that, I'm a crazy wreck and I can't wait for Birmingham Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics