Monday, November 14, 2011

“Fashion is about good energy. It's about feelings. That's what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings.”

Yowza. It's been a while. Sorry about that. You know, life is busy, yada yada.

The fashion show went really well. I had 12 pieces, 7 looks, and I couldn't be happier with it. The hair people from Salon TaraBella came down to do my models' hair as well as Lindsay's. It was super crazy, but they all got done and they looked AMAZING. We had well over 700 people show up and everyone was really pleased. I took my models and some of my super amazing best friends out to Buffalo Wild Wings after the show with my parents. I'm SO glad they both got to be there for the show too. I was so insanely proud of it and so glad I could share it with them.

After the show, I just wanted to sleep for days. Instead, I wrote a history paper. Woo. Then I went to the horribly awful LSU game. Oy. We won't talk about that.

The past few weeks have been super busy, but I'm so glad I've gotten to spend time with a lot of people who are important to me. It's insane to me that I'll be leaving Alabama in less than a year, and I'm so sad to leave these people.

But anyway. Today has been....an adventure. I went to the doctor and found out I have bronchitis (oh great.), wrote a nonsense paper in history, and oh yeah, UA had a bomb threat. Awesome. And the University was terribly vague and lacking in details, so no one knew what was going on. It was swell.

This week all my boards are due for my senior collection, I need to get well, and I need to clean my apartment so I can start holiday decorating. I have fall-y decorations for Thanksgiving, then it's onto Christmas, aka my FAVORITE time of the year!

Sorry my posts are so few and far between. I haven't felt particularly chatty lately, so hopefully that changes soon.

Here are pictures to make up for it!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics