Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some of my favorites from Fashion Week...

Still going through all the shows, so this is definitely just part one!


 
Pamella Roland
(Never knew who this was, but look at that purple. Love.)

Zac Posen
(I love love love Zac, so I'm always excited to see what he does.)

 
  
Prabal Gurung
(Alright, I never knew who this was, but I'm now absolutely in love. I spent a lot of time yesterday just looking through his stuff. I'm excited to see what's next from him.)


 
  
Tadashi Shoji

Thuy
(Give me that jacket. Now.)

 
Tommy Hilfiger
(Oh, Tommy. We're friends, then we're not. Stick with the fabulous, please.)

 
  
Toni Francesc
(Can you tell I really want a nice, fitted jacket?)

 
Toni Maticevski

  
Tony Cohen
(Me and the Tony/Toni's..we're friends.)


 
Tracy Reese
(I loove the texture of this one. I really like colorful dresses paired with black tights as well.)


 
  
Venexiana
(Helloooo Venexiana. Didn't know about you, but I think we'll be friends for a while.)

So there you go. Obviously, I've been going through the shows in reverse alphabetical order, and I still have a lot to go. Oh, Fashion Week, you're so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics